If I Move Into a New Home, How do I Get the Water Bill in My Name?

If you are moving into a new home in the Village, remember to call the water department at 631-7875 to make sure that the proper billing dates have been recorded. Unpaid water bills can become a tax lien. Ensure that billing records are accurate.