What Should I Do if I Have a Water Leak or Low Water Pressure?

If you have any of the above-mentioned situations, please call the Department of Public Works at631-0356, Mon - Fri, except holidays, from 7:00am - 3:30 pm. At all other times, call the Police Department at 631-5544. The Police Department will contact the Superintendent of Public Works who will dispatch personnel to evaluate the problem.