What Should I Do in Case of a Sewer Backup?

During normal working hours, 7:00 am-3:30 pm Monday through Friday call the Village Department of Public Works at 631-0356. At all other times call the Police Department at 631-5544. The Police Department will contact the Superintendent of Public Works and a crew will be sent to inspect the main sewer. It is important that the main line be checked first to make certain that it is not blocked. It is important that you do not remove the sewer clean out cover in your home until you are certain that the main line sewer is running freely.