The Department is dedicated to enhancing the lives of the residents of the Village of Tarrytown by providing a variety of event programming and well-rounded recreational activities while continually maintaining and preserving the Village parks.
The following facilities are maintained by the Village of Tarrytown:
- Basher Field: Located at Losee Park. Two ballfields.
- Lagana Field: Located at 171 Sheldon Ave. Ball/soccer field, tennis, basketball.
- Losee Park: Located at Green Street & the Hudson River Walk Extension.
- Neperan Park: Located on Neperan Road.
- Patriots Park: Located on Route 9 next to the Warner Library. Playground & basketball.
- Pierson Park: Located at West Main Street. Picnic area with pavilion, hard tennis courts, basketball, playground. Non-residents are asked to park in number spaces. If you are resident you must have a sticker to park in Lot E. (in front of Senior Center.)
- Pilla Landing: Located at West Main Street. Playground & gazebo.
- Senior Center: Located in Pierson Park. Offers a variety of senior programming for Village residents.
- Sarah Michael's Park: Located at Asbury Terrace (1 River Plaza)
- RiverWalk Park: Located on the waterfront at 250 West Main Street. River Walk hours 30 before Day Break till 11pm.
- Kayak Launch and Storage Racks: Located on the end of Green Street in Lot G. We have 32 spaces for Kayaks to be stored for annual storage. For information about available space please call us at the Recreation Department. The fee for Rack Storage is $170.00 for 2021.
Email the Recreation Department. (email Recreation Supervisor (For Programs / Events / Camps / Memberships to Fitness and Pool. Thank You)
Email the Parks Department. (email Park Forman for issues at Parks (Trees / Fences / Playground and Snow & Ice issues that you observe. Thank You)