The Department is dedicated to enhancing the lives of the residents of the Village of Tarrytown by providing a variety of event programming and well-rounded recreational activities while continually maintaining and preserving the Village parks.
The following facilities are maintained by the Village of Tarrytown:
- Basher Field: Located at Losee Park. Two ballfields.
- Lagana Field: Located at 171 Sheldon Ave. Ball/soccer field, tennis, basketball.
- Losee Park: Located at Green Street & the Hudson River. Picnic area & playground.
- Neperan Park: Located on Neperan Road
- Patriots Park: Located on Route 9 next to the Warner Library. Playground & basketball.
- Pierson Park: Located at West Main Street. Picnic area with pavilion, hard tennis courts, basketball, playground. Non-residents are asked to park in number spaces. If you are resident you must have a sticker to park in Lot E. (in front of Senior Center.)
- Pilla Landing: Located at West Main Street. Playground & gazebo.
- Senior Center: Located in Pierson Park. Offers a variety of senior programming for Village residents.
- Sarah Michael's Park: Located at Asbury Terrace (1 River Plaza)
- RiverWalk Park: Located on the waterfront at 250 West Main Street. River Walk hours 30 before Day Break till 11pm.
Email the Recreation Department. (email Recreation Supervisor (For Programs / Events / Camps / Memberships to Fitness and Pool. Thank You)
Email the Parks Department. (email Park Forman for issues at Parks (Trees / Fences / Playground and Snow & Ice issues that you observe. Thank You)