The Justice Court handles criminal cases, vehicle and traffic cases, parking tickets, and small claims/civil cases.
- Criminal Court is held every Wednesday at 9:00am
- Civil/Small Claims Court is held every Thursday at 9:30am
- Traffic Court, including parking matters, is held every Thursday beginning at 10:00am
- Small claims matters can be heard, as needed, one Thursday night a month. Contact Court for date and time (914-631-5215).
|Kyle C. McGovern||Village Justice||(914) 631-5215|
|George Hlapatsos||Active Village Justice||(914) 631-5215|
|Magaly Hernandez||Court Clerk||(914) 631-5215|
The Court Clerk's office is open:
Monday - Friday: 8:30 am to 4:30pm
The office does not close for lunch.
One Depot PlazaTarrytown, NY 10591
News & Notices
- Statement from Mayor Fixell and the Board of Trustees regarding local law enforcement and immigration
- New Village Administrator Selected
- Notice - New York State Department of Transportation - H-Bridge Grant Awards
- Swimming Pool Fees
- Request for Proposal - Update of Comprehensive Plan & Amendments to Village Zoning Code