The Department is dedicated to enhancing the lives of the residents of the Village of Tarrytown by providing a variety of event programming and well-rounded recreational activities while continually maintaining and preserving the Village parks.
The following facilities are maintained by the Village of Tarrytown:
- Basher Field: Located at Losee Park. Two ballfields.
- Lagana Field: Located at 171 Sheldon Ave. Ball/soccer field, tennis, basketball.
- Losee Park: Located at Green Street & the Hudson River. Picnic area & playground.
- Neperan Park: Located on Neperan Road
- Patriots Park: Located on Route 9 next to the Warner Library. Playground & basketball.
- Pierson Park: Located at West Main Street. Picnic area with pavilion, tennis courts, platform tennis courts, basketball, playground, bocci court.
- Pilla Landing: Located at West Main Street. Playground & gazebo.
- Senior Center: Located in Pierson Park. Offers a variety of senior programming for Village residents.
- Sarah Michael's Park: Located at Asbury Terrace (1 River Plaza)
- RiverWalk Park: Located on the waterfront at the end of West Main Street.